Humor displays many attractive traits like intelligence, social proof, mental health, and others. While not everyone can be the funniest guy at the bar, you can go out with good friends, make fun of each other, and bring women into the fun. In this Q&A, Nils, Tucker, and Dr. Miller explain the basics and low risk ways to use humor and teasing at bars:
- The first best way is to make fun of each other as a group in front of women.
- Even having just one hilarious good friend is enough to make you better.
- How to bring women into your group and tease them without going too far.
- Why punching up is better than punching down.
- How to make funny observations of other odd people around you.
- And why joke quality is better than joke quantity. This works somewhat like how George Costanza goes out on a high note.
You can click here (right click, then click save as) to download the episode directly.